A Day of CS:S A Day of CS:S

Nice!

Really cool! Looks a little like madness combat, but still its awesome! It was funny when the camper was just standing there. Funny!

Madness Aggravation Madness Aggravation

Okay for a first

Its okay, at least its not that "Madness : Its Over" animation. It was a little choppy and i didn't really like how the feet moved. It was still a good movie! Good job! Keep up the effort!

SilenzXE responds:

Thanks! I will! :D

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Awesome madness flash!!

This is totally awesome! I thought it was funny when Rostello used his chicken leg and the mustard. It's too bad Justin died from a zombie shark. Lol. 5/5 10/10!

Madness - Preloaded Madness - Preloaded

Awesome!

Really cool!

Madness Appliance Madness Appliance

Bread causes cancer!

Lol thatwas funny nice 9/10.

Mad Christmas Mad Christmas

Cool!

I like your madness animation. Really smooth! But theres 2 things that are a little weird. You used a CS shotgun sound for an M16 and you made the candy cane hollow. Most candy canes aren't hollow but still nice animation! 8/10!

Madness Termination Madness Termination

Cool!

I really like your movie, but without the blood its an okay movie. I liked the part where all those clowns were at the end. Nice!

Madness Mini 5 Madness Mini 5

Awesome dude!

I really liked this! Good job! I have a suggestion for the Halo gun you used. Maybe use a laser sounds instead of a regualr gun sound? That is the only thing that was a little weird. This totally deserves 10! Nice job!